Bee Pollen Books and Other
There has been a
significant amount of books published regarding bee pollen and
There have also been an ever-growing amount of clinical research
studies conducted all over the world. Even the current amount is
quite substantial and conservatively speaking it is in the high
hundreds and perhaps the low thousands.
Regarding bee pollen specific books, though, there are a few
that are especially good and comprehensive.
This simple page will hopefully show you a few that you can
check out at your convenience if you're so inclined.
Also on this page, I will attempt to point you in the right
direction of online honey bee products research and resources that
hopefully will be helpful to you.
This list should by no means be considered complete and
comprehensive. I will try to add to it as time goes by as I
continue my own personal research regarding the amazing bee foods
and supplements, namely bee pollen, propolis and royal jelly.
Popular Bee Pollen
- Broadhurst, C. Leigh. (2000). Health and healing with bee
products. TN: Alive Books.
- Broadhurst, C. Leigh. (2005). User's guide to propolis, royal
jelly, honey, and bee pollen. CA: Basic Health Publications,
- Brown, Royden. (1993). The world's only perfect food: The bee
pollen bible. Prescott, AZ: Hohm Press.
- Clearwater Herbs (2004). Newsletter Archives. A dud at 70...A
stud at 80! Retrieved November 8, 2011, from http://www.clearwaterherbs.com/Newsletter/herbal_burble05.htm.
- Fearnley, James (2001). Bee propolis: Natural healing from the
hive. London, England: Souvenir Press.
- Havsteen, B. (1983). Propolis: Nature's energizer. Miracle
healer from the bee hive. NY: Keats Publishing, Inc.
- Jensen, Bernard. (1993). Bee well -- bee wise: With bee pollen,
propolis, and royal jelly. CA: Bernard Jensen Publisher.
- Traynor, Joe, Goodin, Mark, and Pouesi Daniel. (2002). Honey:
The gourmet medicine. Bakersfield, CA: Kovak Books.
- Wade, Carlson. (1978). Bee pollen and your health. New Canaan,
CT: Keats Publishing.
Bee Products Research
- Apimondia -- The International Federation of Beekeeper's
Association. URL: www.apimondia.org. Information and
updates on the latest honey bee research throughout the globe.
- National Honey Board. URL: www.nhb.org. Within their "Honey Research
Links," you will see articles on various aspects of everything bee
- International Bee Research Association. URL: www.ibra.org.uk. A good source for
basic bee research regarding topics related to bee-product
associated health and healing.
Product Satisfaction Guarantee
To be perfectly honest, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't
share with you my enthusiasm regarding a
pharmaceutical-grade quality bee pollen
supplement that I personally have researched and
I was a customer of this company before I started in affiliate
sales with this company.
The bee pollen supplement I use is
scientifically formulated containing a number of
nutrients and even enzymes. The bee pollen is also
harvested in the pristine north west corner of New Zealand's
South Island and is processed in a cGMP-compliant manufacturing
pharmaceutical-grade quality bee pollen supplement. The
company is so sure of the product's quality, they offer a 100%
six-month product guarantee!
Now that's confidence in your product. So what are you waiting
for? You have nothing to lose.
You can get read more about it here or by clicking on the product
I hope this web page has been helpful for you.
Yours in health,