Bee Pollen Books and Other Resources
by Glenn Reschke
There has been a significant amount of books published regarding bee
pollen and other books.
There have also been an ever-growing amount of clinical research studies conducted all over the world. Even the
current amount is quite substantial and conservatively speaking it is in the high hundreds and perhaps the low
Regarding bee pollen specific books, though, there are a few that are especially good and comprehensive.
This simple page will hopefully show you a few that you can check out at your convenience if you're so
Also on this page, I will attempt to point you in the right direction of online honey bee products research and
resources that hopefully will be helpful to you.
This list should by no means be considered complete and comprehensive. I will try to add to it as time goes by
as I continue my own personal research regarding the amazing bee foods and supplements, namely bee pollen, propolis
and royal jelly.
Popular Bee Pollen Books
- Broadhurst, C. Leigh. (2000). Health and healing with bee products. TN: Alive Books.
- Broadhurst, C. Leigh. (2005). User's guide to propolis, royal jelly, honey, and bee pollen. CA: Basic
Health Publications, Inc.
- Brown, Royden. (1993). The world's only perfect food: The bee pollen bible. Prescott, AZ: Hohm Press.
- Clearwater Herbs (2004). Newsletter Archives. A dud at 70...A stud at 80! Retrieved November 8, 2011, from
- Fearnley, James (2001). Bee propolis: Natural healing from the hive. London, England: Souvenir Press.
- Havsteen, B. (1983). Propolis: Nature's energizer. Miracle healer from the bee hive. NY: Keats Publishing,
- Jensen, Bernard. (1993). Bee well -- bee wise: With bee pollen, propolis, and royal jelly. CA: Bernard
- Traynor, Joe, Goodin, Mark, and Pouesi Daniel. (2002). Honey: The gourmet medicine. Bakersfield, CA: Kovak
- Wade, Carlson. (1978). Bee pollen and your health. New Canaan, CT: Keats Publishing.
Bee Products Research & Resources
- Apimondia -- The International Federation of Beekeeper's Association. URL: www.apimondia.org. Information and updates on the latest honey bee research
throughout the globe.
- National Honey Board. URL: www.nhb.org. Within their "Honey Research
Links," you will see articles on various aspects of everything bee related.
- International Bee Research Association. URL: www.ibra.org.uk. A good
source for basic bee research regarding topics related to bee-product associated health and healing.
100%, One-Year Product Satisfaction Guarantee
To be perfectly honest, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't share with you my enthusiasm regarding a
pharmaceutical-grade quality bee pollen supplement that I personally have researched and
I was a customer of this company before I started in affiliate sales with this company.
The bee pollen supplement I use is scientifically formulated containing a number of
nutrients and even enzymes. The bee pollen is also harvested in the pristine north west corner of New
Zealand's South Island and is processed in a cGMP-compliant manufacturing facility.
It is pharmaceutical-grade quality bee pollen supplement. The
company is so sure of the product's quality, they offer a 100% six-month product guarantee!
Now that's confidence in your product. So what are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose.
You can get read more about it here or by clicking on the product graphic.
I hope this web page has been helpful for you.